Bulkeley & Ridley Parish Council Logo Link

Reporting Problems

Back home  /  Reporting Problems
bulkeley  ridley parish councilimage

Street cleansing, litter and fly tipping

Cheshire East Council provide a form on their website to report dead animals, dog fouling, fly posting, fly tipping, graffiti, littering, removal of needles and syringes, and to request street sweeping.

Report or view local issues

Report a problem on the road

Members of the public can report highway issues by using the Report It tool, using the links below. We will endeavour to respond to your enquiry at the soonest opportunity. If you consider the damage to be dangerous or an emergency call 0300 123 5020 during working hours or outside working hours 0300 123 5025.

Report a problem on the road

Report a Crime or Incident to the Police

Report a Crime or Incident to the Police

Anti-Social Behaviour

Contact the Police (Phone: 101) to report any Anti-Social behaviour that has left you or an individual feeling threatened, intimidated, harassed, caused any form of damage to you, another or your property etc..

The Cheshire East The Anti-Social Behaviour (ASB) Team work with partnership agencies to tackle this sort of behaviour.

Cheshire East The Anti-Social Behaviour Team

Environmental Health – 0300 123 5015

To report any noise nuisance including domestic, industrial/commercial, burglar alarms, fireworks, construction and development work. To find out more about noise nuisance and what is classed as noise nuisance visit our Environmental Health page.


FixMyStreet.com is not council run but does send your report direct to the local council.

For issues like graffiti, fly tipping, broken paving slabs, or street lighting. It allows members of the public to comment on reported issues and provide updates.

Visit fixmystreet.com

Get In Touch

Contact our clerk
Ruth Shackleton
01948 770678

Langdale, Sarn,
Malpas, SY14 7LN

Bulkeley & Ridley

Bulkeley & Ridley Parish Council

The villages of Bulkeley & Ridley are part of the unitary authority of East Cheshire.

© 2024 – Bulkeley & Ridley Parish Council